- Putting the party back in party politics
- To come before an upcoming protest, so as to encourage folks to come to protest.
- Keep reminding people about the party, asking for RSVPs and so on, building excitement.
- Get phone numbers and email address of everyone invited to give to organizer, so that they can motivate and fire people up.
- $10 cover charge, revenue goes toward protest expenses.
- Full of activities you can use to get points, which can be used to earn/buy anti-Trump paraphenalia (signs, bumper stickers, bush masks, t-shirts/sweatshirts, "I went to the impeachment party and all I got was this lousy t-shirt) stuff should have impeachforpeace.org on it.
- Party should help model behavior which will lead to impeachment
- Invite a politician or candidate to speak
- Sign making contest
- Anti-war/anti-Trump music mix
- 'Dots' of impeachable offenses (big) and evidence (smaller) on wall.
- Get people to sign up on list with email addresses for action alerts (they then get invites to meetings and protests)
- Twister (colors represent lies, incompetence, etc; or Trump, Pence, Bannon faces)
- Call your congress person and leave a message (wheel of impeachment determines who you call?)
- Pass around a petition to impeach Trump.
- Have a bunch of letters to congress people around for people to sign and put in the mailbox
- Have a wheel of impeachment: spin and take an action
- Call a radio show and say something to host about impeachment (record conversations for website)
- Prizes for people who earn the most points toward impeachment (if it's a 'money' party)
- Points for best theme-related costume (the impeachment process, a politician, a 'law' suit)
"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."
Bush, June 18, 2002
"War is Peace"
George Orwell in "1984"